Saturday, April 25, 2009

to the loved ones :)

My khaleeda:


You have no idea how thankful I am that I met you.
Being your friend is one of the best choices I've ever made.
I sometimes wonder:

Why didn't I realise it earlier?
Why didn't I realise how closely connected we are?
Why didn't I realise that we had so much in common?
Realise, that You + Me = a beautiful friendship?
Like they say, better late than never.

And I'm so glad that I DID realise all that, and all at the right time.
I'm honoured that you come to me when you have problems.

That you confide in me when you're down.
That you choose me over so many to tell your worries and secrets.

Honoured, that you trust me.
You're so much more than just a friend to me.
You really are one of the most beautiful things that has happened to me.

i love you




Kida, Dee, Fagha and Jenny:

I'm sorry I haven't really been hanging out with you guys much.
Truth is, I haven't been having time for anything. Not even my own family.
I dont even remember the last time I called any of you.
I've just been so busy with my school work and the cheerleading and all.
I'm so sorry I cant spend more time with you guys.
I promise I'll try my best to give as much of my time to you as possible.

Just dont leave me. Please?

i love you all.

Pampered, Loved and Hated,

Nur Izzati <3

No comments:

Post a Comment