Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Nur Afiqah Azni :)

We've come a long way, haven't we?
How long has it been?
7 years? 8, maybe?
No matter how long the years, we're still together, aren't we?
Do you remember how we first met?
I do.

It was in primary 3.
As if we're meant to be.
As if we WERE lovers in our past lives, like you said.
I'm sorry I dont notice things as much as I should.
I'm sorry I'm always neglecting you.
I'm sorry I'm not attentive enough & that I dont know when things aren't right.
I'm sorry I'm not much of a best friend.



We might not go out everyday like best friends should.
We might not talk on the phone for hours like best friends should.
We might not go over to each others homes so much that we practically live
there, like best friends should.


But who said there were things that best friends should or should not do?
Who said there was a law that insisted on that?
Who said we had to do what others say we should?

They're not us.
WE are.
We dont do all that stuff.
But we're still US, aren't we?
And I want to stay us for the rest of our lives.



i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment