Thursday, April 16, 2009

la la land

My blog is so dead
Damn busy with school, so many things to do, so little time ):

I think im becoming depressed. The littlest things make me sad. Its like inevitable or something. I cant get over how my parents always get me to do things but not my brother. I have to many things to worry about already. Sometimes i feel like curling up into a ball and dying. I mean its not like anyone would care. Then all the worries will go away. No more school, friend, parental problems. freedom.I think people take me for granted. Not everyone does, but many do.I wonder where my friends have gone. It's like no one bothers anymore.It's hard not to think about the future. I wonder ten years from now if i'll even be alive. Wondering why i even bother trying when everyone has cut themselves off. I'm still trying to hang on. The pain goes away when i remember the good old times when life was filled with rainbows and unicorns. It seems these days the latest trend in life is to be dead. death is everywhere. war. killing. murders.Its hard not to get sucked into the deep, deep hole of what we call life, which ends in death.

No comments:

Post a Comment