Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sweet Sixteen Izz

yeah i'm not happy at all, sorry. First of all, thanks to Kida for the special birthday cake, eventhough kena share with douglas. i dont mind :) u make my day. haha gila perasan. but thanks girl, ILY ;)


And it has been a while since my last updated blog. I am very busy and many things happened to me recently. But bad thing ): So much i have to update about since last week. Whatever it is, i still hate my family. Blog is just what we call TROUBLE. It was my fault to be so vain. I shouldn't make a blog, but i've gone this far. No turning back, no regrets in life. Just lesson.





okayh i know im kind of being a jerk rite now but who cares?
I Joe Jonas
*haha i know im such a LAME-ass. so what? :D


p/s : He's one of my birthday wishlist. And he's ALL I WANT FOR MY BIRTHDAY :) hehh
<33

No comments:

Post a Comment