Sunday, March 29, 2009

29 march 09, Sunday

Its been ages since i last updated my blog with something serious going on in my life. I'm not that busy. The reason is, I'm too free. And i spent most of my time helping My Mum with house chores, gardening, Myspacing, Ym-ing, frolicking around the mall even though it is just Jusco Aeon Au2. Maybe when I'm too bored i declared myself not busy for that day. haha. But its good to switch the busy button rather than switching the I'm too free button. When I'm too free, all that sudden death moments pops up on my mind. And from a smaller thoughts, day by day its getting bigger and bolder in my mind which makes me terrified of whats gonna happened in my future. So as a start for not being too terrified, make the best out of everything i do and accept the fate even though it fails to make me happy.

These past few days, I'm beginning to feel that I'm holding a huge responsibilities on my shoulder. I'm sorry Ma Abah, Kakak Along and friends. Before this i take things for granted. Insyallah starting from today, i wont annoyed you people with my selfishness and ignorance about all the important stuff. Deep down in my heart, I'm seriously regret with all my wrongdoings. And here, i would like to declared that half of Nur Izzati which is used to be heartless, cold, hardheaded, ungrateful and stubborn person will try to improve herself to be a better person. Insyallah.

I know that I'm good, but when there is no advice from anyone, i think that I'm turning into a spoilt brat monstrous human being. So thank god, I'm now back on track. And here i would like to express my deep gratitude to my sister of mine, Aainaa. She's insane yet a braniac! Her wisdom of thoughts always opened my eyes widely.

"you should think of your future not your stupid asshole problem. remember this, everything happen with loads of reason. no regret just keep looking forward"

Thank you kakak. Same goes to you, lets reach for the stars. Okay Captain!
Life is unpredictable. So prayer is the only weapon to survive. Only this can helps after bundles of perspiration formed on my forehead.

p/s : i miss my schoolmates, classmates from kindergarten till secondary school. love you loadss!

No comments:

Post a Comment