Tuesday, March 31, 2009

stop me if u can

okayy here it goes.
to be honest i cant forget my first love Faiz.
thats what everyone knows about me. i know im stupid.
and he will be in my heart forever and ever.
then here it comes someone i think who can take away
that feelings but sincerely i said NO. then he left me alone.
he's craving for a famous girl who i dont feel so. he hurt me.
what the heck? sometimes i do miss him. maybe?
so u wanna go? then go away. BYE BYE.
but that someone doesnt seems like my ex, faiz . my faiz? haha eiuww
he's totally different and i used to think and feel and told
everyone that he's perfect and he has the type to be my
future husband someday. but maybe that time im not
that matured. childish? haihhh im being stupid again
talking like shit about him whereas he never care?
but hes the one who taught me about life, sincerity,
honesty, and he made me be more stronger.
he never scold me never get angry with me never
fight with me never argue with me. how sweet is that? LIAR!
and maybe thats why its really hard for me to forget him.
as i grow to understand life im being moree thankful to him.
i hate to say this but i miss him. i hope he have a good life there.
Luckily i have all my friends who always there for me whenever
im up or down. they gimme support they make me feel special
they make me laughed and they are so special to me.
Now, its about my SPM. i have a big challenge to get through.
wo wo wo ! soo go for it izzzzzzzzzzz! SPMMMM 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment