Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hatred

I hate the way you talk to me,
I hate it when you stare.
And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick;
It even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you're always right,
I hate it when you lie,
I hate it when you make me laugh;
Even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it that you're not around,
And the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you;
Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.

feels,

i dont know how to express my feeling.
i dont know how to say and sometimes im confused of myself.
i dont regret but i feel regret. i feel dont but i need him.
i misss the other one but do he cares?
he's not for me and please please understand this.
its hard to find a guy like this one but
why do i still feel of the other one?
why do i still leave on his shadow. i dont like it and i hate it.
but why would this happen to me?
mark this word he doest care bout me anymore and he
already have someone in his life and same goes to me.
but he was my first. there will be no such thing or
such way that i can delete him frm my heart.
maybe there was a technical problem . hurm?
this is faith Nur Izzati
u
have to accept it no matter what.
just go on with ur lyfe and believes on urself.
i know u can do this. even how hard it is but u have to try okay.
i know im stupid and i feel stupid but i dont ask to be like this .

what i want in my life now is i want to be succeed !
i want this thing so badly and i have to achieve this.
i want to get flying colours for my SPM.
and i have to be strong and i have to work soo hard .
i've still got about 1 year and 9 months to go on.
believe this you will only sacrifices in just a little time
but once you get it you'll feel it in a longer time and
it will never ends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment