Wednesday, September 9, 2009

i'm back, finally! haha hey blogger, how are you?

so once again, its almost the end of my life and here i am, updating.
i know you've been coming around and waiting till i update, and i am deeply sorry that you had to wait.

so i've noticed HOW FUCKING DEAD MY BLOG IS.
but i still do check my cbox, so please do come and visit just to paster me to keep blogging, thank you :) idk why but i somehow get the blogging mojo in the middle of the night or earllyyy i the morning. like i suddenly wake up and while i was rolling on the bed, i had the sudden urge to blog. weird much? haha that's me! yeah i'm not goin to school today. kenapa tak pergi sekolah? "sakit perut la mak, tak larat nak jalan nih lepastu buat muka =,= haha" fine, at last lepas jugak. dee is waiting for me. i asked her to cut school today and she said that she had choir's practise so i was likee "ohmygod, sedap ke suara kau?" hahaha lek dee, aku gurau je. and yeah suddenly she asked me if i'm goin to school or not and i said "noooo, aku sakit perut, konon*" haha so now tengah menunggu abang yang dicintai tu keluar dari rumah so that this dee can enter my house :)

btw, do you know how much i love you mahir? im so sorry for everything. i'm afraid of losing you for second time.




I Love Them, i can't live without them. SERIOUSLY!






byebye,
imnotthatbrokenheartedgirlanymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment