Sunday, May 17, 2009

hello loser :)

Bitch no.1 is seriously TOO OVERR LAH
She is such a busybody
and she has one stupid mouth
which talk nonsense which actually hurts people's feelings

&& This is what I found recently about her
I mean I don't believe it when I heard bout it
Cause it was told by my enemy
So that's why I don't believe
But now I think I'm 100% believing it
This bitch loves breaking people's friendship
She loves to make your relationship worse
&& Finally break it!
HA! Even if people didn't tell me that
I already realised it earlier on
Just not really sure only :)
That's why I didn't wanna say about it first

Please lahh weh!
I'm begging you
Please get a life of yours
Stop being oh-so-mature and giving advices to people
You're not that perfect and great anyway
and I think you're the most childish person I've ever seen
But acting so mature
&& Stop spying on me OKAY?
Asking where I'm going always and who I'm going with
Hello! Like i said it's my choice
So shut your blardy mouth
Before I shut them up for you
You better stop doing this
Or else it's end of our friendship

I'd rather live without you
Than to get threaten by you every single day :)


PS// Seriously, I need my own life
Don't control my life for me please, :D

No comments:

Post a Comment