Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Teacher's Day!

To post more entries regarding on my feelings and all that tiny winy silly lil thing that i used to post several months ago coz im a human with loads of emotions and love to express each one of my expressions in diff kind of way every time and that makes me a special person from any other heterosexual homosepian living in this planet but i somehow have to wait until both leagues are over and i deem, i got ample of time to blog about almost everything but preferably MORE about ME rather than anything else. HAHA izz cayunk kamo *eiuwww rempit bhai* LOL!
Fuhh. I typed in one breathe.
HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY! eventhough kida nana azureen amelia and amira tak datang, aku still boleh HIDUP! yeah im proud of it :)
meet my fett :)

meet my emil and redza annoying :) HAHA


budak budak primary yang tak reti duduk diam. urghh


LOL, redza again =,=


meet my beautiful friends, nureen farahin and yasmin :)

meet my shafira :)


meet my beautiful TASHA :) i love you <3

xoxo darling :) love you mahir *tetbe*

No comments:

Post a Comment